If you haven't been actively searching for a job in the last couple of years, your knowledge of resume form, design, and content is no longer relevant. Use the tips in this article to write a modern resume for the following positions: human resources assistant resume, business assistant, personal assistant, executive assistant.
The wording of your search objective should be placed at the beginning of your resume. If you want to respond to a job whose title is different from your current position, change it to the one listed in the job posting.
Job Profile is a benchmark of an ideal candidate which contains a list of requirements to the knowledge, skills, qualifications of the candidate required to successfully perform the duties of the position. The job description is a short version of the job profile, which includes a list of mandatory requirements for the initial selection of candidates on a resume.
Below are lists of duties for positions at various levels. These are the keywords/word combinations that HR managers use to select candidates from resumes. Select from the suggested list those that match your experience and assign them to your jobs.
- Administrative support for the office (handling incoming calls, receiving and sending correspondence, booking meeting rooms).
- Interaction with service providers (courier and postal services, outsourcing companies).
- Searching for new vendors when necessary.
- Travel and visa support for employees and executives.
- Coordinating the work of the top managers of the company.
- Preparation of necessary contracts, documentation for signing.
- Receiving incoming calls and their distribution.
- Sending, receiving and registration of correspondence.
- Meeting and coordination of guests.
- Assistance in organizing corporate events.
Examples of Achievements
The main points of attraction on a resume are accomplishments. Give specific examples of what you have done in your current/previous jobs.